WHO IS DIVINE Chocolatier
Divine Chocolatier is Master Chocolatier and wife Chef owned business. We (They) created this business out of love for the finest chocolate possible. If we are going to indulge in desert we make sure the calories count in the form of extreme decadence pleasure.
Divine Chocolatier is a private company which is not franchised. We make small productions of all our products to ensure constant freshness. All our products are hand produced using only the finest cocoa beans from different regions and is house fused for the best end flavour and aroma. “Divine Chocolatier is an unpretentious boutique that locals love and tourists seek out” (by the Candyatlas). We are proud to serve and ship internationally.
Chocolate should be judged by the quality of the cocoa beans and not percentage of the cocoa butter. But in general for a perfect balance of intense flavour of chocolate and the pleasure of the finest desert we recommend 70 to 72%.
Divine Chocolatier has had the privilege of serving many known celebrities, to name a few; Jennifer Love Hewitt, Penelope Cruz and husband Javier Bardem, Johnny Depp, William Shatner, Robert De Niro, Pierre Trudeau.
1. “The top chocolate truffle in all of Montreal,” by the Montreal’s Gazette
2. “Crème de la Crème,” by the Centre Montreal magazine
3. “A Taste of Chocolate Heaven”, by the Yellow Pages
4. Divine was one of the “20 Montreal Things You Need To Do In Your 20s Before You Die”, by MTL BLOG
5. Divine was one of the “27 Romantic Montreal Dates You Can Take The Person You “For Real” Love”, by MTL BLOG
6. “Walking into the aromatic shop, it just feels right that Divine Chocolatier shares the block with Musee des beaux-arts de Montreal. Filled with edible masterpieces, Divine Chocolatier is an unpretentious boutique that locals love and tourists seek out”, by the Candyatlas of Los Angeles, CA
7. “The Best Chocolate in all of Montreal”, by Rachael Ray on CBS
8. “The Piece de Resistance”, by Rachael Ray WRGB (CBS), New York
9. “Meilleur chocolat de Montreal”, by Salut Bonjour (TVA)
10. “One of the Top Things to do in Montreal”, by tripadvisor *****
11. “A visit to Divine Chocolatier is like stepping into a fine chocolate shop from the past”, Frommer’s Travel Guide
12. Guide Debeur Quebec recommended
13. 13 Insane "Chocolate Desserts" In Montreal You Need To Try If You're A Chocoholic by MTLBLOG
14. Must-Visit Eateries & Wine Bars by WINEADVISOR
15. Montreal Visit: 11 Amazing Things To Do by wanderu